Spring has finally arrived in the Peak District!
To celebrate the warmer weather, our chef Darren Goodwin has been adding some new dishes to our a la carte menu to mirror the freshness of Spring. This includes plenty of lighter fish courses (sourced from local markets and fishmongers) which complement the weather perfectly.
Take a look at some of the latest additions below... Simply click the images to enlarge.
Left to right:
- Oxcheek and celeriac lasagne, smoked Wensleydale and parsley
- BBQ ribeye. Oxcheek potato terrine, onions and King oyster mushroom. Smoked Wensleydale custard
- Halibut, crab, fennel, kale.
- Stone bass, clam sauce, chorizo.
- Hake, sorrel & hake foam, cauliflower 'risotto' BBQ baby gem.
- Halibut, broccoli, asparagus, shrimps and quinoa, nero sauce, crispy monks beard.